Call Today 212-779-3494
45 Park Ave Unit 1
New York, NY 10016
Click below to turn on Music:
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Smile Cafe, NYC
What constitutes 5 Star Service?(Please read bottom of the page)
Your first visit to Smile Cafe establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by filling out your Medical History Form Online or printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. Please note, we are completely paperless and for your own protection, we prefer you fill out your forms online to insure privacy of your data. We use Echosign for most of our forms which is the most secured site used by major banks and some of the top companies in the world.
We strive to provide highest quality of care by excellent diagnosis and conservative treatment planning while saving our patients time and money. Our team strives to provide excellent customer service making ourselves available not only by phone but also by emails and texts in order to insure patient comfort using today's technology. We are very fortunate to have the most number of referrals any office has ever had in our area! We understand we are not perfect but each day we strive for perfection. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Please fill out & sign Medical History Form Online to expedite your first visit. Its critical this is done online before your visit to save you time and safeguard your information since we are fully digital to insure we are both Green and HIPPA compliant.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors and entire team. We look forward to your first visit.
At Smile Café, the entire team is trained on how to provide Five Star Service…Below is our philosophy when training each team member. If for any reason, you get less than a great service, please email us at email@example.com with some details and receive credit. We strive for excellence with your feedback. Thank you
What constitutes 5 Star Service?
Below is what we have learned from one of our continuing education courses!
What do patients want and care about ...
1) Treats me (the customer or the patient) as a human being, and not just as a number (reservation)
2) Anticipates my needs and have them available for me – for example, printing of boarding passes in the Hilton lobby falls into this category, electronically sending my prescription to the pharmacy of my choice so that I don’t have to wait when I get there. Sometimes surprises me by giving me an upgrade – nicer room, business class seat etc. without me asking for it at all.
3) Fixes problems without any fuss that occur even though I may be at fault – for example, I may have to cancel my trip because of unforeseen reason and even though the hotel (or a doctor’s office for that matter) has a 48 hour cancellation policy, they waive it understanding why I am unable to make the trip – trust/impress me once and I will return the favor next time – I am not trying to fleece you.
4) Remembers me once I have told you my preferences – king size bed, non smoking, room not near the elevator, aisle seat, frequent flyer numbers etc. – without asking me for this information all the time.
5) Provides what was promised. For example, dry cleaning ready when promised, car ready for pickup as promised, flights on time, contractor showing up on time – or if things go wrong – call me instead of me calling you: Things happen, but keep me in the loop, provide me options, show me you care about me.
· Pick the things you would expect, then show me not only their flawless delivery, but surprise me with one thing you might not expect.
- 1) Exceed your customer’s expectations — BIG TIME! 2) If your procedures do not meet the needs of your customers, CHANGE YOUR PROCEDURES!
- To earn 5 stars, you have to be pro-active, not re-active. No matter what the situation, remain calm, collected, and keep a professional demeanor.
- Doing everything possible to delight the customer.
- Personalized (but non-intrusive) customer service with extra attention to the smallest of details, continuously served straight from the heart (genuine).
- Per Scott Ginsberg, “All the policies, processes and tactics won’t mean a hill of beans if those in any kind of customer contact position aren’t *approachable.”
An important thing to remember for any company is that “5-Star Service” is not limited to luxury or high cost goods. It is similar to great speakers:
1. Illustrate/Tell your clients and prospects what they can expect from you.
2. Deliver at or ABOVE what you have promised.
3. Report back to your client how you delivered. An addition to this as “3a” would be to ask/survey your client to see if their perception of your service is the same as yours. Use that feedback as a teaching tool for future relationships.
This one is my favorite, as every customer/client/member/donor/patient is different:
- Client service excellence, just as with beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. For that reason, 5-star service is more of a frame of mind aimed at the individual than a goal for the masses. It’s not about being all things to all people; it is about being specific things to specific people.
In order to really deliver 5-Star Service to our customers, whether business or consumer, we need to understand them first. What are their expectations? What is their perspective, based on where they are today? What would make this interaction perfect for them? Whenever we take the customer’s viewpoint, we are that much closer to success in building up that customer’s relationship – and ultimately their loyalty and positive word of mouth.
We are located on Park Ave on the corner of 37th street. We are near train #6 at 34th street, Empire State Building and also Grand Central Station.